Using the Carico Ultra Cooker, do the following:
• You will need to place one cup minimum of water, or a can of chicken broth.
• Place the wire rack in the inner pot
• Place the Cauliflower on the rack
• Place any seasonings in (optional)
• Close lid and lock setting Pressure Release Valve to the “down pressure” position.
• Turn the pressure control to “Low”- Press the “Steamer” function button and then press start.
• When the vegetables are finished the cooker will shut off automatically and go into a warming mode – four dashes will appear on the front panel. The display will look like this (----).
• Release the pressure using the silicone mitt, turn the pressure release valve in the “up position”, and when the release valve drops it is safe to open the cooker.
• Press the cancel button
For more information on Carico's Ultra Cooker, click here